Activated Carbon Adsorber
Airflows: 1.17 to 154.53 m³/min
Max. working pressure: 16 bar
For low maintenance high air quality, fit an ACT activated carbon adsorber to remove any remaining oil vapour after the applicable air treatment and pre-filtration processes.
For an air supply you can count on
- Remaining oil content up to 0.003 mg/m³*. Considerably less than the limit for Class 1 in accordance with DIN ISO 8573-1.
- Long-lasting activated carbon – typically up to 12 000 operating hours through generous volume and optimised flow.
- Large inlets/outlets ensure low differential pressure for highly efficient operation.
- Function monitoring with oil vapour indicator fitted as standard.
- Robust, protective stand.
- Approved in accordance with AD2000 pressure appliance guidelines.
- KAESER – For all of your compressed air needs.
We recommend that a KAESER FD-filter is used downstream of the ACT activated carbon adsorber.