Compressed air filters with flange connection
Series FB – FFG
Flow rate: 18.5 to 330 m³/min
Standard pressure: max. 16 bar
Perfectly matched to compressor and compressed air treatment equipment, Kaeser’s extensive range of filters ensures that all relevant compressed air quality classes are maintained reliably and efficiently over the long-term.
Filter change maintenance indicator
- visual pressure drop indicator on the filter element
The high performance filter element ...
... ensures reliable filtration with minimal pressure losses:
- coalescence filter with new, matrix filter-fibre structure
- high efficiency even at low air volumes of only five percent of nominal flow
- reliable element-to-housing seal
- stainless steel orifice tubes, oil & acid resistant coated sleeves and end caps
The filter housing ...
... ... that lasts:
- long service life thanks to the epoxy resin coating inside and out (proven in over 1000 hours of salt contamination tests)
- easy filter element removal with Kaeser's O-ring seal system
- minimal pressure drop due to optimised air flow
- the conical bowl and turbulence-free lower filter zone prevent condensate from being carried along with the air flow
- audible warning should leakages occur.
The shut-off valve ...
... allows maintenance of the condensate drain without interrupting air supply.
Condensate drainage with the ECO Drain (optional) ...
... is electronically level-controlled and fully automatic, which means:
- no air losses
- exceptional reliability
with electronic ECO DRAIN condensate drain, including volts-free alarm contact