Compressed air filters with flange connection
FB – FFG series
Flow rate: 18.5 to 330 m³/min
Working pressure: max. 16 bar
Perfectly matched to compressor and compressed air treatment equipment, KAESER KOMPRESSOREN's extensive range of filters ensures that all relevant compressed air quality classes are maintained reliably and efficiently over the long-term.
The high performance filter element...
...ensures reliable filtration with minimal pressure loss.
- Coalescence filter with new matrix filter-fibre structure
- Reliable element-to-housing seal
- Stainless steel orifice tubes, oil & acid resistant coated sleeves and end caps
The filter housing...
- With mechanical differential pressure gauge as standard
- Easy filter element removal with KAESER's O-ring seal system
- Minimal pressure drop due to optimised air flow
The shut-off valve...
...allows maintenance of the condensate drain without interrupting air supply.
The ECO-DRAIN condensate drain (optional)...
...is electronically level-controlled and fully automatic, which means:
- No air loss
- Exceptional reliability
With electronic ECO-DRAIN condensate drain, including floating alarm contact