The management processes demonstrate how the corporate management of KAESER KOMPRESSOREN SE performs control and monitoring, how personnel resources are planned and how conformity with existing laws is assured. For this purpose, the developed QESM system has been implemented and is continuously improved. Its effectiveness is assured by the provision of required resources.
Corporate management shall review the organisation’s quality management system, at planned intervals, to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review shall include assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the quality management system, including the quality policy and quality objectives (DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, 5.6.1. – p. 22).
Internal audits are performed at regular intervals. The results of internal audits, responses and feed-back from customers, statistical evaluations, together with preventative and corrective actions taken, are evaluated by corporate management in regard to the:
- adequacy, and
- effectiveness of the QESM system.
The outcome of the management evaluation results in measures to improve procedures, products and the more efficient use of resources.
Employees contacts are their supervisors and the QESM representatives within the departments / branch offices who are responsible for ensuring that:
- the specifications defined in the quality and environment policy are applied,
- the quality and environmental objectives are understood and observed on all company levels and that they provide the conditions for them to be realised,
- processes are carried out in accordance with instructions, and
- any necessary improvements to the system are implemented.
The department QESM representative reports to the upper management QESM representative who is independent of any department and belongs to corporate management.