ECO CONTROL significantly reduces energy consumption through variable flow volume, pressure and temperature parameters. The trend-recognition dew point control is less expensive and more reliable than conventional dew point control concepts.
- It responds to temperature differential changes in the desiccant; in other words, much earlier than systems that do not respond until the pressure dew point rises at the dryer discharge point.
- New measurements and relative temperature differential comparisons are carried out for each new cycle.
- As chamber switch-over occurs only after the desiccant has been used to its full potential, each drying phase can be extended by up to 30 minutes, depending on load, resulting in regeneration air savings.
- The Kaeser system not only makes a costly pressure dew point measuring device superfluous,
- but also eliminates the associated regular calibration and maintenance costs.
- Unlike dew point measuring devices, temperature sensor functionality can be easily checked thanks to reliable open circuit monitoring.