Durable and straightforward operation
Oil-lubricated reciprocating compressors deliver high pressures and flow rates for industrial applications. Harmful gases in the ambient air are removed by the lubricant. Kaeser offers two versions of oil-lubricated reciprocating compressors:
- For fail-safe dependability: Dual units comprising two compressors and an air receiver
- For integration into individual or existing systems: Integrated base-mounted units
The compressor blocks feature the following performance parameters:
- Pressure: 10/35 bar
- Flow rate: 60 – 1400 l/min
- Longer service life thanks to low speed:
thanks to operation at just 1500 strokes per minute, our compressors ensure low energy consumption and long service life.
- Moreover, the units deliver full performance right from the first hour of operation –
and maintain this standard throughout their long service life.
Cost-effective at all levels
Throughout our manufacturing process, we focus on delivering products that provide exceptional reliability, long service life, low maintenance requirements and flexibility of use – which makes for highly cost-effective products and highly satisfied customers.