Energy-saving ideas in every component
You can meet virtually any compressed air requirement with fluid-injected rotary screw compressors from Kaeser. We offer a huge selection of compressors ranging from 18.5 kW right up to 315 kW. All models are equipped with energy-saving 1:1 direct drive. The motor drives the airend directly without transmission loss via a maintenance-free coupling.
You can choose between the following models:
- For integration in your air station: our basic model
- With refrigeration dryer for high compressed air quality: T versions (ASD, BSD, CSD, CSDX and DSD series)
- With variable speed drive for optimum efficiency and wide control range: SFC models
- As complete solutions with add-on refrigeration dryer and variable speed drive: T SFC versions (ASD, BSD, CSD, CSDX and DSD series)
Our fluid-injected rotary screw compressors are the perfect choice for industrial compressed air applications. We‘d be glad to help you select the right size and model that is perfectly matched to suit your requirements.
The use of IE3 motors has been mandatory in the EU since January 2015. Furthermore, we already use IE4 motors in certain models and therefore provide you with even further energy savings.
Longer service life:
Electronic thermal management dynamically controls the fluid temperature of ASD, BSD, CSD, CSDX, DSDX and ESD series compressors. This not only saves additional energy, but also reliably prevents condensate formation and associated moisture damage.
New compressor models with even higher efficiency
ASD, BSD, CSD, CSDX, DSDX and ESD series:
- The flow-optimised SIGMA profile of our compressors has become even better.
- Internal pressure losses are minimised.
Your advantage: up to 10 % less specific power requirement