1. I am a first time user and cannot log on to Jam - what should I do next?
- You may want to use the Get Login Help page, where you can enter your e-mail address and receive instructions on which instance of Kaeser Jam you should log on to.
- Kaeser Jam is SAP software. If you use any public SAP site that requires you to log in (example: SAP Community Network), you are already registered with the SAP ID service and do not need to register again to use Kaeser Jam. Are you already registered with the SAP ID service?
- Yes: Proceed with the next question.
- No: Register with the SAP ID service and use the same credentials to log on to Kaeser Jam.
- Did you receive the invitation to Kaeser Jam under the same e-mail address that is registered with the SAP ID service?
- Yes: Use this e-mail address to log on to Kaeser Jam.
- No: Ask your Kaeser contact to cancel the invitation and resend it to your e-mail address that is registered with the SAP ID service.
- If these steps do not enable you to solve the problem, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which e-mail address you are using to log on to Jam.
2. What is Kaeser Jam?
Kaeser Jam is a social collaboration platform provided by SAP, that supports the following scenarios:
- Internal and external collaboration in teams, projects, or interest groups
- Knowledge sharing and opinion exchange
- Rapid news and information sharing via feed updates
- Posting questions to your peers or expert groups, exchange opinions
- Create online documents, organize meetings and share agendas
3. Who Can See the Content I Share in Kaeser Jam?
As an external user, you can only share content in groups. Only members of the respective group will be able to see the content you share. Enter the group and choose Members to retrieve a list of group members.
4. How Do I Get Access to Kaeser Jam?
As an Kaeser-external user, you need an e-mail invitation to a group in Kaeser Jam. This invitation can only be sent by your Kaeser contact (an Kaeser employee) to an e-mail address provided by you.
To accept the invitation, select the corresponding hyperlink in the invitation e-mail and log on to Kaeser Jam.
5. How Do I Log On to Kaeser Jam?
6. What Is My User Name for Kaeser Jam?
Your Kaeser Jam user name is the e-mail address that is registered with the SAP ID service.
7. What Is the SAP ID Service?
The SAP ID service (accounts.sap.com) allows you to manage your login details for different SAP sites, such as the SAP Community Network and also Kaeser Jam.
8. I forgot my Kaeser Jam password. How can I choose a new one?